Sharing the Joy of Hearing
At Chesapeake Hearing Centers, giving back is part of who we are. We’re honored to give back to our community and beyond, helping people in need around the world hear their best.
- Donations — A portion of the proceeds from every Starkey hearing aid we sell is donated to SHF.
- Recycling — Our in-office recycling program provides hearing aids for SHF to refurbish and donate during its international missions.
- Giveaways — Through the generosity of our patients, employees, and management, we donate food to low income families through SPAN, a local nonprofit.
- Support — We support our military through letter writing campaigns. Stop by any of our offices to write a card to an active duty member of the military and thank them for their service!
- Hear Now — Starkey Hearing Foundation has provided more hearing help to people in the United States than to any other country. Through the Hear Now program, low-income Americans apply for hearing help. This program would not be possible without providers like those at Chesapeake Hearing Centers who take on new Hear Now patients every month to receive hearing services free-of-charge.