Sharing the Joy of Hearing
At Chesapeake Hearing Centers, giving back is part of who we are. We’re honored to give back to our community and beyond, helping people in need around the world hear their best.
- Donations — A portion of the proceeds from every Starkey hearing aid we sell is donated to SHF.
- Recycling — Our in-office recycling program provides hearing aids for SHF to refurbish and donate during its international missions.
- Giveaways — Through the generosity of our patients, employees, and management, we donate food to low income families through SPAN, a local nonprofit.
- Support — We support our military through letter writing campaigns. Stop by any of our offices to write a card to an active duty member of the military and thank them for their service!
- Hear Now — Starkey Hearing Foundation has provided more hearing help to people in the United States than to any other country. Through the Hear Now program, low-income Americans apply for hearing help. This program would not be possible without providers like those at Chesapeake Hearing Centers who take on new Hear Now patients every month to receive hearing services free-of-charge.
We are proud to support local and national charities with our financial resources, and the personal talents of our team.
We provide community service for the following organizations, such as free hearing screenings and sponsorship of health fairs and events:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Queen Anne’s County Senior Centers
- Anne Arundel County Senior Centers
We support local community organizations through sponsorships and advertising:
- Haven Ministries
- Kent Island Fall Fest
- Queen Anne’s chorale
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Salisbury Roller Girls
- Annapolis Police Department Superhero Camp
We are also active members of many area Chambers of Commerce.