By popular demand, we have created Daily Drop-off Hours and a Pick-up Time for hearing aid cleanings. You never have to come into the office, so you can stay safe! On each day that an office is open (see schedule below), you can stop by between 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. to drop off your hearing aids in a designated Drop-Off Bin outside the front door. Just call ahead to make sure we are open since sometimes we close for holidays or training. Rather than waiting for your hearing aids to be cleaned, you will leave and then return between 2:30 and 3:00 p.m. when someone will bring your cleaned hearing aids out to your vehicle!
As this is new to all of us, we greatly appreciate you carefully reading and following these procedures so that this process can run smoothly for everyone!
DROP-OFF: Five Easy Steps!
- Call (410) 881-0426 to make sure we are open that day. When you call, please let us know what is going on with your hearing aid since there are some issues or problems that cannot be handled through drop-off and it’s best to have an appointment time.
- Arrive between 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. and Locate Drop-off Bin: When you arrive, you will see a large Drop-off Bin outside the front door. For Drop-off Hours you should use the Drop-off Bin that is on the LEFT and not the small UV box which is on the right. For Annapolis, please call for the location of the Drop-off Bin.
- Put Hearing Aids in the Envelope Provided: Please fill out the information on the provided envelope, including your name, phone number (cell phone preferable!), and description of any issues. It will also ask you to specify whether you are dropping off your Left hearing aid, your Right hearing aid, or both. Peel the sticker off the back of the envelope and seal it. For infection control, do not lick the envelopes to seal them.
- Put Envelope (with the hearing aids inside) into the Drop-off Bin
- Call us when you’re done so we know you’ve put hearing aids in the bin
PICK-UP: Three Easy Steps!
- Pull up curbside when you arrive between 2:30 and 3 p.m. to pick up your hearing aids. Stay in your vehicle.
- Call when you arrive
- We will bring your hearing aids to your vehicle. You don’t need to get out of your vehicle. It is preferable if you can pull up curbside closest to our front door as possible.
Due to COVID-19, we are not able to hold walk-in hours like in the past where patients walk in without an appointment and we clean hearing aids while you wait. Waiting rooms and the hearing aid lab can become crowded. But, we still wanted our patients to have a convenient option where an appointment is not necessary. So, under this new plan, you leave your hearing aids and then come back at the designated pick-up time of 2:30-3:00 and your hearing aids will be brought to your vehicle! If you are not able to get out of your house or assisted living facility, we are happy for a loved one to bring your hearing aids instead.
While we understand not everyone will partake of these Drop-off Hours, we hope many of our patients will find them convenient. Our commitment to you is to continue finding creative ways to help you hear better in these difficult times!
We hope all of you are hearing your loved ones well, whether it’s through a mask or over the phone, a video conference, or FaceTime! Stay healthy and safe and give us a call (410) 881-0426 if there’s anything we can do to help.
Drop-off Hours – 9:00-10:30 a.m. – Pick-up Time – 2:30-3:00 p.m.
- Annapolis – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Severna Park – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Columbia – No drop-off hours, please call to schedule
- Kent Island – Tuesday and Friday
- Easton – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Salisbury – Tuesday and Thursday
- Ocean Pines – Monday and Wednesday