Chesapeake Hearing Centers is searching for an Audiologist to join our rapidly growing family-owned practice with a busy office in Salisbury, Maryland. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that offers excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development. Provider will go to a secondary office 1-2 days per week.
Why Salisbury? Salisbury is a small college town on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Salisbury boasts a great cost of living and is only a 30-minute drive to the beach in Ocean City, MD. You can enjoy a variety of recreational and leisure activities or make a drive to Baltimore, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, or Wilmington if you need a big city fix.
Our successful candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic, compassionate, and eager to join a patient-centered and community-oriented practice! We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests for various hearing disorders.
- Interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations regarding hearing care options.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach, growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- D. degree. Current Maryland Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment) in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented.
- Generous profit-sharing based on hearing aid sales
- 401k plan with matching up to 4% of income
- 12 Paid Holidays plus paid time off
- Health Insurance, with HSA option and including Dental and Vision
- Mileage reimbursement for any driving beyond your regular commute
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!